22 April 2010

FEMME FATALATHON

One of these days, I'm going to start a marathon dedicated to all the girls in video games that I know. Well.... at least most of them. This post is just to show everyone what I'm planning on playing. There's a game for every one of my years on earth: 21, and even more ladies than that. Here's the master list, which has the game and which women I'll be playing as:

01) Super Mario Bros. 2 ~ Peach
02) Donkey Kong Country 2 ~ Dixie Kong
03) The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks ~ Zelda
04) Super Metroid ~ Samus
05) Final Fantasy XIII ~ Lightning/Vanille/Fang
06) Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia ~ Shanoa
07) Golden Sun ~ Jenna
08) Advance Wars: Dual Strike: Rachel/Sasha
09) F-Zero GX ~ Jody Summer
10) Mega Man ZX ~ Aile
11) Chrono Trigger ~ Lucca/Marle/Ayla
12) Tales of Symphonia ~ Colette/Presea
13) Pokémon Emerald Version ~ May, all Pokémon
14) Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance ~ Mia/Marcia/Ilyana/Nephenee/Others
15) Sonic Rush ~ Blaze the Cat
16) Super Street Fighter IV ~ Viper/Chun-Li/Cammy/Others
17) Fatal Fury 3 ~ Mai/Mary
18) Muramasa: The Demon Blade ~ Momohime Jinkuro
19) SoulCalibur II ~ Cassandra/Sophitia/Talim/Taki/Ivy/Seong Mina
20) Shantae: Risky's Revenge ~ Shantae
21) Okami ~ Amaterasu

A lot of this is tentative, as some of these games I don't even have, but this is what I would like to do if I had my entire way. :3

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be joining you in that marathon, but with less games. Okami, maybe I'll start that game finally! And Etrian Odyssey with my all-female team. Those two games look like good ones to tackle for this femme fatalathon ;)

    edit: since I can't edit, I had to delete the above comment. God, I am the queen of typos, my hands move faster than my brain. Sad really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I was thinking the same thing about Okami. XD

    And I'm sure I won't beat half of those games. ^__^;

    That's weird you can't edit... Kind of silly, actually...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a hell of a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what you talking about Yami, of course it does :P

    ReplyDelete

Phoenix Life Old-School