07 May 2010

Why, Camelot, Why...

I had a dream last night. I was at some sort of restaurant, waiting to stuff my face with some sort of food. As per usual when waiting for something, I pulled out my DS and fired it up. Title screen fires up: it's Golden Sun DS. Of course a huge rush of happiness accompanies this act. I pick my save file, which has four characters in it. The only person's name I remember is 'Jenna' (yeah I'm still obssessed). We're on some giant plain. There's this cutscene, and all the characters are talking to each other, and I just go out of the blue 'This isn't Golden Sun DS, is it?' Sure enough, it wasn't Golden Sun DS.

Yes, now my anxiety that Golden Sun DS will never be released has entered my subconscious enough that I had a dream about never really owning it.

All this could have been avoid with such little things as a screenshot, a piece of concept art, something... instead that golden sun has been dark for nearly a year.

Here's hoping E3...

5 comments:

  1. Don't give up! Golden Sun DS will happen.

    Bittersweet dream though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I do HOPE that I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feenie, there is that one video from E3 right? I know it's not much, but it's still something.

    @Ninty: We will most likely get it. NoA doesn't bring a game to E3 if they are not seriously considering releasing it state-side. Camelot being Camelot is probably taking so long because it wants this game to be really polished and live up to the Golden Sun name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buck up billy. This isent the first game to be dark for long time then eventuly released.

    ReplyDelete

Phoenix Life Old-School