09 April 2010

Life Sometimes Gets In The Way

Well, I was going to have a really big post for you all to read today, but guess what? I got a job.

How does this ruin everyone's (and by everyone, I mean the three of you going to read this) hopes I was going to write a long, long post for your pleasure? Well, I promised myself that I'd leave each post up for at least a day, to give time for you to read it. Ha ha ha, I know, right? But seriously...

I got a job. I'll be working 40 hours a week, making around $12 an hour, doing something that I still don't really understand, but it's a job, and I actually got it, so yay me! I guess that means I'll probably be on here less, but I'll also be able to pay back school loans, buy stuff for myself, and maybe even ninja-buy a wireless router for my home so that I can stay up late on the computer again.

Who knows? The possibilities are virtually endless.

Today's post will be posted tomorrow instead. It's either on Pokémon SoulSilver or Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All's second case. I still haven't decided.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Feenie! :D

    I'm so happy for you!

    Plus, you get out of the house! That was always a problem for me... -shrug-

    and making moniez is important. Good Luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you PhoenixSage-sensei-sama-senpai-koon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nay-roo-toh?

    Now who do I know who would use that name?

    ...Could it be?...

    (And thanks, Tony. It should be a great deal~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. T.C.

    Hey Feenie, congratulations! I hope you get lotsa money, and that router idea is a must >:3.
    I'll be reading you ;).

    ReplyDelete

Phoenix Life Old-School