25 April 2010

Oh. My. God.

Phoenix: Lightning, you are everything I always imagined you being, and so much more. Where did you hide from me all your life? ...I want to have your children, even if it's not physically possible and you exist only in a video game. Will you be my partner?

Lightning: ... *punches Phoenix square in the jaw*

Phoenix: Hit me again, love.

Lightning: No. Get out of my sight.

Phoenix: You only make me want you more!

Lightning: Tomorrow you will wake up without a tounge. If you're not quiet then, I'll remove something else.

Phoenix: ...I love you.

Lightning: If I could hate you more I would.

3 comments:

  1. So went the first in-my-brain conversation with Miss Lightning.

    I'll get you to be my waifu, lady, even if it takes all four of the brain cells I still have in my possession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Great conversation. :P

    Lightning is actually one of my favorite FF leads. Truly :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. T. C.

    Awesome, only you could write a conversation like that lol.
    Even though I haven't been able to play the game, I've always thought that this Lighting character seems pretty cool, go for her Feenie.

    ReplyDelete

Phoenix Life Old-School