26 April 2010

Life Is Not Fair

I'd been working on filling out applications and such most of today. I'd finally decided to finish that up and go downstairs to fire up my PS3 and Final Fantasy XIII for the first time today, only to stumble upon my brother already engaged in it. He skips all the cutscenes so he's already farther than me, and I just say 'what the hell' to myself.

It's kind of funny, I walk back up here to get back on the interwebs, but first I fire up the Final Fantasy XIII soundtrack. What's the first song playing?

Daddy's Got The Blues.

... *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's not fair. How old is he? :/

    Good thing you went back upstairs to avoid spoilers :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's fourteen and angling for an ass-kicking. I may have to indulge him. ;) I mean, it's not like I worked a hard-ass job for a week to make the money for that so I could sit and watch him play it. *sigh*

    Yeah, I want as little spoiled for myself as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats the point of skipping cutscenes on games that are now mainly story-based? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. T. C.

    If he were my brother, he wouldn't BE anymore >:3. You need to put some boundaries there.

    Also, skipping cutscenes on a FF... LOL, he is missing half of the game.

    ReplyDelete

Phoenix Life Old-School