15 April 2010

The Rebirth of Android 21

This is a kind of post we call 'an adventure'. Which means, I have no idea where the hell I am going. Except it's somewhere in Hell, apparently. Say hi to the devil for me.

Work sucks!

I get to keep my entire first paycheck though. I thought I was going to have to give lots of it to the guv'ment for school loans, but my mom was like 'if you get that far without giving in, it's all yours'. So like, in two weeks, I'll have like...(does maths)...$1500? Add that to my birthday money...I'm taking an entire weekend and shopping, yayzors~

Other than that, I'm sad because I can't find the time to play any of the games I want to. I'm so tired after working...it's like...Argh *dies*. Luckily I am a phoenix, and we never die. Well...we do, but then we come back.

The World Ends With You has like the greatest soundtrack in the history of video games. I was thinking today, if they make 'The World Ends With This Other Guy' that they should have some sort of musical option for you to put your favorite songs always on. And include all the TWEWY songs. Also...when they make the trailer, it should have a new version of Twister, and at the end, it can be like...

'That power is still unknown.'

BAM.

Also, I totally confirmed my long-held idea of getting cremated(?). Y'know, that burning sensation you get when you die. I'm not making anyone put in a 500-pound block of granite for me, and I don't care that they lose out on however much money it is...it's not worth it, people! Graveyards are prime real estate and cause five people in the greater Western-Wisconsin area undue pain and broken fingernails! ...Or just me.

This is the Phoenix, going doooooooooooooooooooown~

5 comments:

  1. Your outta your vector!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.C.

    Random writing now, lol. You're crazier girl, but work do that to people, so ok ;). That pay check you'll be getting is juicy, if you give in, I kill you 3 or 4 times.:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol TC, I'll work on something a little less all over the place this weekend.

    Also, does getting fired count as giving in? ^__^;;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. T.C.

    Yes, it does >:3

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, I remember when I was working on summer. I would be really tried after work. I hope to eventually find a job where I can balance work and fun. (I can dream right? :< )

    ReplyDelete

Phoenix Life Old-School