13 April 2010

RAITONINGU

Why do I like Japanonizing all my words? I was playing Tales of Symphonia yesterday, and I said everyone's names like they did in the OVA.

Loido! Colletto! Geniusu! Kuratosu! Refirru! Shiina!

Blah blah blah Forusisutusu! Watashi wa kick your ass desu! Desu desu desu!

NO LOIDO

DEMON FANGU!!!!!

Wa ha ha ha. Loido wa pathetic desu. Desu desu desu! Nao...you wir face mai MONSUTAA!

Watashi wa monsutaa desu. Dozing Yoshi-kun.

(And that is the extent of my very flawed year of Japanese. lol)

Also, Raitoningu > Lightning. DONTCHU DENY IT

5 comments:

  1. Forgive me this one post. I needed to just be a weird dork to cheer me up. ^__________^

    (desu desu desu)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell man, what the hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. watashi wa daijoubu.

    Really random post feenie. I had to get the above off my chest. gomenee~

    lol. and that is the extent of my japanese. xD

    ReplyDelete

Phoenix Life Old-School