11 April 2010

Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah

I want to talk about something, so this will be a random sort of get-it-all out post or something. I don't think it even will warrant a response, but I'd like to say it.

I really want a Black 5-Star Trainer's Card, but I suck at the Battle Tower, and you need 100 consecutive wins there to get it. I wonder what a really good team is to take the place down.

I'm still waiting on that PS3. I really really want to play FINAL FANTASY XIII and some other stuffs...first I'll probably have to hit this job for half-a-month.

I'm really nervous about starting tomorrow morning...I've always hated starting stuff like this because I always try too hard to make people like me.

I wish I felt better...that just makes everything hard. I'm trying, but...a lot of the time I just want to curl up into a ball and cry.

...That's about it. It's nice to just say what I'm feeling.

3 comments:

  1. I totaly get where your coming from PhoenixSage.

    Also I almost forgot to tell you that i'm not David Bowie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand Feenie.

    Don't try too hard. They'll love you.

    If you ever need to talk to me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're totally not David Bowie... -__-

    Ha, I don't want to bore you too much with my crap, Tony, because I love you and want to spare you that, lol

    ReplyDelete

Phoenix Life Old-School